Ah, fall. Always my favorite time of year.
From fashion (bust out the booties!) to food (pumpkin everything) to parties (Halloween and my birthday), fall in Chicago is THE best.
Last year my girls and I planned the perfect fall day filled with pumpkin picking, fall crafting (I couldn’t resist) and an amazing Halloween-inspired dinner created by Claire and Colleen. God I love these girls…
To me, fall has officially arrived come October 1st which has inspired me to pull together the below to-do list.
- Bake pumpkin bread.
- Host a BYO dip+drink pairing party for friends on football Sunday.
- Create, photograph and share new Halloween kid’s crafts from my client’s parties.
- Master 3 soups from scratch.
- Carve pumpkins with Jeremy.
- Attend yoga class once a week.
- Make Cooking Light Magazine’s Butternut Squash au Gratin + 3 other recipes torn from magazines.
- Have a glamour shoot with my talented bestie Brittany Bekas
- Create, photograph and share one new fall cocktail.
- Top last year’s fall day with my girls.
Cheers to you and your own fall to-dos!
Share this story