Congratulations you fiancés! Now I know everyone is asking you a million and one questions right now: WHERE are you getting married, WHEN are you getting married. HOW many guests?
Before you look outward please take some time to pause. Celebrate. Slow Down. And remember - this day is about Your marriage. Your commitment - and what You want.
The following are meant to excite and inspire; to think and dream big before you dive into the nitty gritty. A questionnaire is step 1 at CJDE and we’d love for you to do the same for Your Wedding.
After these 9 questions if your 10th is “so…now what?!” Please know we are here for you, to help fill in the gaps and answer all the questions until there is nothing left to answer except “How EPIC was our wedding?!”
Pro Tip: Ask one another the below and each answer in your own words. You’ll be surprised at what you learn from your partner!
- What is your favorite time of year (and why?)
- Name your favorite vacation. Where do you hope to travel together?
- Recap a favorite experience you’ve had together. A meal at Alinea? A ski trip in Colorado? The first time you cooked dinner together? WHY is it a favorite?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Who are your must-have people - if you could only say “I do” in front of 30 guests, who would they be?
- Is there anyone you’ll be missing who will not physically be in attendance on your Wedding Day?
- What part of your Wedding Day are you most excited for?
- Do you have a favorite song? To lounge to, cook to, entertain to...dance to?
- Name the best party you have ever attended - what made it the best?
Share this story